Friday, September 27, 2013

My Affirmation

So this is my favorite affirmation
It was done by my Youth Pastor, Jake Allstaedt

Matthew is:
Loyal
Reliable
Faithful
Authentic
Curious

Matt is the kind of guy that has real integrity. In no small part to his faith in Christ, he has a conscience that keeps him in check. He places healthy boundaries to unhelpful things and is eager to do good- whether it be in service to someone else or for the simple satisfaction of doing the right thing. What you see is what you get- a grounded individual who tells you what he thinks, (to your enjoyment or not!) and commits to his promises. He is reliable and loyal. Tell him to do something and he will do it. He is a lover of God and of people.

1 comment:

  1. Love the emphasis on your integrity Matthew; I love that your youth pastor sees your earnest desire to do what's right, and can clearly see how that ties to your faith.

    Would love to see the Myers-Briggs results too? (I think you'd find it helpful, and it's helpful for me in learning the best way to approach teaching you all!)

    5/10

    ReplyDelete